The new Baxlo electronic hardness tester is the result of 2 years of intensive development work applying all our knowledge accumulated over decades of experience in the manufacture of hardness testers and all types of measuring instruments.
- Large backlit display
- Auto-calibration mode
- Batch measurement
- Colour-coded hardness range display by means of exclusive “Magic Eye” high-brightness RGB Led.
- USB data communication port. Data dump to the computer. Individual or batch mode.
- Large digit display
- Zero setting
- Acoustic hardness range indication
- Hardness, measurement time, maximum hardness and temperature shown on the same display.
- 0.1 Shore resolution.
- USB Rechargeable battery.
- User-configurable measuring tolerances.
- Internal storage of 500 measurements with all associated data (maximum reading, temperature, batch number, etc.)
|HT6000/A||Shore A||Truncated Ø1.25 mm||8050 mN||Soft vulcanized rubber, elastomers, silicone, neoprene, nitrile, etc.|
|HT6000/C||Shore C||Truncated Ø1.25 mm||44500 mN||Hard rubber, medium hard plastics, plasters, casts, etc.|
|HT6000/D||Shore D||30º conical||44500 mN||Very hard rubber, hard plastics, resins, thermostatic laminates, Formica, etc.|
|HT6000/0||Shore 0||Spherical Ø2.38 mm||8050 mN||Soft printing rollers, dense foam rubber, EVA rubber, soft elastic materials, medium density textile reels of rayon, nylon, etc.|
|HT6000/00||Shore 00||Spherical Ø2.38 mm||1111 mN||Sponge materials, foam rubber, silicone, low-density textile coils.|
|HT6000/D0||Shore D0||Spherical Ø2.38 mm||44500 mN||Plastics, hard or very hard rubbers. Very dense textile coils.|
|HT6000/KC||Asker C||Spherical Ø5 mm||855 gf||Medium hard rubber, footwear materials, footwear insoles|
|HT6000/KF||Asker F||Flat Ø25 mm||455 gf||Sponge, Very porous sponge materials|
Constantly evolving with meticulous attention to detail in order to offer our customers the best solution for their measurement and quality needs.Know us